- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 20 monate
Anzahl der Aligner
- Maxillary: 28 + 17 + 17 = 62
- Mandibulary: 28 + 17 + 17 = 62
Aligner Wear time
- 1 woche
- Klasse I-Relation erzielt
- Funktionale Eckzahn-Führung auf beiden Seiten
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Mittellinien symmetrisch
- Richtige axiale Schneidezahninklination
- Zahnbögen begradigt und koordiniert
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- Alle Behandlungsziele wurden erreicht für den Fall
- The chief concern was that it the patient was not able to bite properly (through food) with the anterior teeth.
- The patient didn't accept the use of TAD's so she challenged me and asked me to try with anterior extrusion and posterior intrusion with the help of chewies
- The patient moved to another country during treatment.
- My treatment plan was to expand both arches to improve the narrow arch situation
- In the first Clincheck I asked to close the anterior open bite through Anterior Extrusion, combined with posterior intrusion and it worked just perfect.
- I ordered the extraction of all wisdom teeth, and that has reduced the open bite significantly, allowing the premolars and anterior teeth to contact for the first time in her life
- Once we arrived in the final stage of additional aligners (last 4 aligners), there was an issue with 1.2 and 2.2 not fitting well
- I've managed to force eruption with buttons and elastics as you can see in the intermediate pictures
- The orthodontic treatment was combined with a lingual reeducation working hand to hand with a Speech Therapist
- We finalized the treatment with fixed retainers from cuspid to cuspid and Vivera retainers on top and bottom.