- Age: 35
- Gender: male
- Excessive attrition
- Complete loss of tooth on 4.1 (LR1), 3.1 (LL1)
Total Treatment Visits
- Invisalign Moderate plan with goal of true intrusion of upper anterior and closure of upper anterior space , create space distal to upper lateral incisor for prosthetic replacement and open vertical space in anterior region for replacement of lower missing teeth
- Crown 1.1 and 2.1
- Prosthetic replacement on space distal to upper laterals with zirconia layering ceramic bridge.
- Prosthetic replacement of lower anterior space 3.1 and 4.1 with zirconia layering ceramic bridge.
- Removable night guard to prevent further attrition of posteriors and counseling session with patient and advised follow up after 6 month.
- Patient had high bruxism, severe attrition, and short clinical crown - implant option discouraged here due to high chance of instability in future .
- The zirconia with ceramic layering crown and bridges were chosen to improve crown heights and improve canine and anterior guidance for long term stability.