Clase II, div. 1, Resalte aumentado, Retrognatia mandibular, Arcadas estrechas, Arcos assimétricos, Desvio da linha média mandibular, Apiñamiento
We would like to thank Dr. G. Thiesen for this Class III div 1 case submission, which provides insight into excellent treatment planning with a great treatment end result.
“The Invisalign appliance is my treatment of choice for growing patients with Class II mandibular deficiency: control of tooth movement and orthopedic effects being realized at the same time! Since it is comfortable, compliance is great. Therefore, the efficiency of Invisalign with mandibular advancement using the precion wings is incredible!"
- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 17 meses
Cantidad de alineadores
- Maxillary: 32 + 36 = 68
- Mandibulary: 32 + 36 = 68
Aligner Wear time
- 1 semana
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Relación clase I conseguida
- Guía funcional de caninos en ambos lados
- Resalte y sobremordida normal conseguidos
- Mejora significativa del resalte
- Coincidencia de líneas medias
- Inclinación axial correcta de incisivos
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arcadas alineadas y coordinadas
- Alineación de ambas arcadas a través de desrrotación
- Forma de la arcada mejorada
- Se logró una línea de sonrisa estética
- Todos los objetivos del tratamiento se lograron en el caso
- Se lograron arcadas armoniosas
- The molar relationships were improved initially by the mandibular advance phase.
- Lower Curve of Spee was improved during mandibular advance to allow proper sagittal correction.
Sequential distalization was done with the additional aligners, associated with the use of Class II elastics. The sagittal jump accounted for 25% of the sagittal correction.
- Maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned, and maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.
- Expansion was performed in both arches.
- Ideal overbite was obtained by intruding the mandibular anterior teeth mainly.
- Ideal overjet was obtained at the end of treatment.