- Age: 8
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 11 meses
Cantidad de alineadores
- Maxillary: 22 + 21 = 43
- Mandibulary: 22 + 21 = 43
Aligner Wear time
- 1 semana
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Arch expansion achieved
- Forma de la arcada mejorada
- Arcadas alineadas y coordinadas
- Functional overjet and overbite
- Coincidencia de líneas medias
- The upper deciduous canines were extracted prior to the scan of the teeth was taken.
- The primary set of aligners was designed mainly for transverse expansion of the buccal segments in order to create space for relief of crowding of the anterior segments with concomitant correction of the anterior crossbite.
- It was anticipated that Additional Aligners would be necessary for inclusion of the erupting lateral incisors.
- In particular, 2.2 was still not erupted when the initial treatment commenced and for final arch detailing and finishing.
- The initial Clincheck setup included the proper expansion attachment to maintain the position of the buccal teeth during the alignment.
- Further arch development was incorporated in the final set of Additional Aligners to obtain a more rounded arch form while creating more space.
- The midline was corrected in the final set of aligners.