- Age: 40
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 9 meses
Cantidad de alineadores
- Maxillary: 12 + 12 = 24
- Mandibulary: 10 + 12 = 22
Aligner Wear time
- 2 semanas
- Guía funcional de caninos en ambos lados
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Resalte mejorado
- Coincidencia de líneas medias
- Inclinación axial correcta de incisivos
- Forma de la arcada mejorada
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- Todos los objetivos del tratamiento se lograron en el caso
- Correction of crowding and rotations was performed through IPR and with minimal tooth expansion.
- Correction of the dental protrusion was solved through posterior expansion, and posterior and anterior IPR.
- Improvement of the canine class I relationship was obtained through the posterior IPR and distalization.
- The patient used class II elastics only at night.
- Second and third molars were not moved for better treatment future stability and anchorage control.
- The reason to request additional aligners was due a restorative change in tooth 1.5 early in the treatment (aligner number 4).