- Age: 55
- Gender: female
- Periodontosis on 4.2 (LR2), 4.3 (LR3), 4.4 (LR4), 4.5 (LR5), 3.1 (LL1), 3.2 (LL2), 3.3 (LL3)
Total Treatment Visits
1. iTero records: Upper edentulous, upper existing denture, lower arch.
2. Oral Surgery extracted all teeth, performed alveoloplasty, and bone grafts. Immediate Dentures placed.
3. 3 months later: Rescan upper and lower edentulous, upper and lower relined dentures in occlusion, upper and lower 360 denture scan.
4. Visualize case design on Exocad Smile View
5. Tried new design printed denture. Adjustments made, photos taken
6. Inserted new milled upper and lower dentures
Digital workflow eliminates many steps associated with Analog dentures and requires less adjustments because the dentures fit better.