- Age: 13
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Número de aligners
- Maxillary: 23 + 11 + 11 = 45
- Mandibulary: 19 + 22 + 11 = 52
Aligner Wear time
- 1 semana
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Relación de Clase I mantenida
- Guía canina funcional en ambos lados
- Mordida profunda mejorada
- Mejora considerable de la sobremordida
- Mejora significativa del resalte
- Coincidente con líneas medias
- Inclinación axial adecuada de los incisivos
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arcadas alineadas y coordinadas
- Forma de la arcada mejorada
The leveling of the curve of Spee was obtained with the intrusion of the upper and lower incisors, and extrusion of premolars.
Bite Ramps planned only in 1.3 and 2.3 to facilitate the extrusion of premolars during the first set of aligners.The excessive overjet made impossible to apply Bite Ramps on upper incisors. At the final of the first set of aligners, the overjet was improved and the midline correction achieved.
The second set was planned with Bite Ramps in anterior teeth and the use of vertical elastics for posterior extrusion. At the final of this set a better overbite was achieved.
The final set of aligners closed residual spaces, and Class II elastics were prescribed to potencialize the action of Power Ridges.