- Age: 75
- Gender: male
- Partial loss of tooth on 4.5 (LR5)
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 4.6 (LR6)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: The crown on implant in the region of tooth #46 was removed and implant scan bodies were screwed into place in the region of teeth #45 and #46 followed by an initial iTero scan using iTero Element 5D Plus.
- Appointment 2: On the day of crown placement, the healing abutments were removed and periapical x-Ray was taken to ensure the fitting of the implant abutment and fixture followed by crown placement on teeth #45 and #46. An intraoral scan was taken for the final record.
- The patient came with a complaint of unrestored implant on tooth #45 and loose crown in region of tooth #46.
- Periapical and panoramic x-Rays were taken to rule out any peri-implant lesion and to understand the status of the implant.
- Personally, it is easier to scan the implant scan body one by one when you have to restore implants close to each other.