Informazioni sul trattamento
- Età: 25
- Sesso: Femmina
- Opzione di trattamento Invisalign: Full
- Rapporto di Classe II, div. 1
- Arcate strette
- Spostamento della linea mediana
- Morso profondo
- Elastici: Classe II
- Livellamento della curva di Spee
- Power Ridge Feature on Buccal 3.1 (LL1)
- Optimized Rotation Attachment (G3) on Buccal 1.4 (UR4), Buccal 2.5 (UL5), Buccal 4.3 (LR3), Buccal 3.3 (LL3)
- Multi-Tooth Extrusion Attachments (G4) on Buccal 1.1 (UR1), Buccal 1.2 (UR2), Buccal 2.1 (UL1), Buccal 2.2 (UL2)
- Precision Bite Ramp (G5) on Lingual 1.1 (UR1), Lingual 1.2 (UR2), Lingual 2.1 (UL1), Lingual 2.2 (UL2)
- Pressure Areas (G5) on Lingual 4.2 (LR2)
- Optimized DeepBite Attachments for Anchorage (G5) on Buccal 4.4 (LR4), Buccal 4.5 (LR5), Buccal 3.4 (LL4), Buccal 3.5 (LL5)
Sommario del trattamento
- Relazione di Classe I
- Guida funzionale dei canini su entrambi i lati
- Overjet e overbite normali
- Miglioramento del morso profondo
- Linee mediane coincidenti
- Inclinazione assiale corretta degli incisivi
- Curva di Spee livellata
- Arcate allineate e coordinate
- Miglioramento della forma dell’arcata
- Linea del sorriso estetica
- Tutti gli obiettivi di trattamento sono stati raggiunti
- Armonizzazione delle arcate
Tempo totale di trattamento
- 19 mesi
Numero di aligner
- Maxillary: 34 + 14 = 48
- Mandibular: 26 + 14 = 40
Tempo di utilizzo degli aligner
- At the start of the treatment every 2 weeks, gradually changed to 1 week
- This case was an Advanced case and was a good challenge for me.
- The main issue was to solve the crowding of the upper teeth and the high position of 1.2, as well correct the sagital problem.
- My plan was to distalize the upper arch using the 1/2 protocol and moving a maximum of two teeth at the time, with an aesthetic beginning proclining the upper incisors.
- For increased anchorage I used Class II elastics.
- Also made expansion of both the upper and lower to improve the buccal corridors due to the narrow arches, at the same time in the first Clincheck I manage to create extrusion of 1.2.
- In my opinion one of the important things in this case was taking the bite records and pictures of the initial situation by centering the mandible (centering the midlines) and setting the starting point of the treatment from this position.
- This helped to reduce the number of aligners for the first stage.
- The extraction of the four third molars was done before starting the treatment.
- A very short phase of additional aligners was necessary to finish the treatment with a beautiful and functional occlusion.
- The patients cooperation during the treatment was 10 out of 10.