- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 17 mesi
Numero di aligner
- Maxillary: 44 + 28 = 72
- Mandibulary: 44 + 28 = 72
Aligner Wear time
- Relazione di Classe I
- Guida funzionale dei canini su entrambi i lati
- Morso crociato anteriore corretto
- Morso crociato posteriore corretto
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Linee mediane coincidenti
- Allineamento di entrambe le arcate attraverso la derotazione
- Miglioramento della forma dell’arcata
- Tutti gli obiettivi di trattamento sono stati raggiunti
- A previous expansion of the maxilla was done.
- After the expansion this case was prepared for orthognatic surgery.
- Only Invisalign without any other appliance or need for elastics was used for the preparation.
- Over correction of the posterior crossbite was planned to ensure that we would not have premature contacts in the immediate postoperative period.
- Between 3.4 and 3.5 we did only 0.3mm IPR to strengthen the closure of spaces.
- Small midline deviation was corrected with additional aligners.
- Tooth 1.7 was extracted because it had no antagonist and the patient did not wish to place an implant in the region of 4.7