- Age: 33
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- Maxillary: 48 + 47 + 27 = 122
- Mandibulary: 40 + 48 + 30 = 118
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Class II molar and canine relationship of right side were fully corrected by molar distalization.
- 4mm crowding in both upper and lower arches was correct by IPR, 0.8mmof IPR was designed for upper central incisors.
- The patient had failed to wear the initial aligner as demanded and we had a MCC in the third month of treatment.
- Total treatment time was 18 months as the patient cooperated well after MCC and the final outcome was satisfied.