- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
- Maxillary: 36 + 19 + 11 = 66
- Mandibulary: 36 + 19 + 21 = 76
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Curve of Spee leveled
- This is a high-efficiency extraction case that was finished in 18 months.
- The patient was away for work so the treatment was stopped for 10 months between the second and third MCC.
- All aligners were used just for a week.
- G6 system worked very well to achieve moderate anchorage and aligned the displaced upper canines in 36 weeks.
- IPR was a necessary way to level the curve of Spee if a non-extraction plan was chosen in the lower arch.