- Age: 49
- Gender: female
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 1.1 (UR1), 1.2 (UR2), 1.3 (UR3), 1.4 (UR4), 2.1 (UL1), 2.2 (UL2), 2.3 (UL3), 2.4 (UL4)
Total Treatment Visits
- Tooth molds for maxillary 13 to 23 false teeth (previous prosthesis) and 1st in-office whitening for mandibular anterior teeth.
- Preparation of maxillary 13 to 23 and second in-office whitening of mandibular anterior teeth.
- Third in-office whitening of mandibular anterior teeth.
- Scan of prepared maxillary 13 to 23 for zirconia crown and 14 & 24 for zirconia veneers.
- Cementation of zirconia crowns for maxillary 13 to 23 and zirconia veneers for 14 & 24.
Insights to the case:
• The patient wanted to improve the old unsuitable prosthesis on the anterior maxillary teeth and he wanted to make them as white as possible.
• The mandibular anterior teeth were yellowish, so I used both office and home whitening to whiten them as much as possible.
• To match the color of the mandibular anterior teeth whitened by the whitening, the maxillary 14 and 24 will be replaced.
• Initially, the patient requested to whiten the teeth as much as possible, but considering the patient's age and the balance with the color of the other teeth, we finished with a slightly lower color.