- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 94 + 35 + 6 = 135
- Mandibulary: 94 + 35 + 6 = 135
Aligner Wear time
- 12 days
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Upper expansion was used to relieve crowding and improve arch form.
- Segmental distalization was performed on the lower arch to correct Class III malocclusion and to establish normal overjet and overbite.
- Intrusion over UL and LL anteriors was used to correct occlusal plane canting and to correct the functional shift to the left.
- Facial asymmetry was corrected with the correction of midline deviation and functional shift.