- Age: 9
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 28 + 13 = 41
- Mandibulary: 28 + 13 = 41
Aligner Wear time
- 1 week
- Maxillary: Hawley
- Mandibular: Hawley
- Class I relationship achieved
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Results were achieved using aligners only
- Crowding was resolved with well-aligned arches.
- Rotation was resolved and esthetic was improved.
- Invisalign First is a good treatment option phase I treatment. The patient's compliance is better than teenage.