Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Mandibular midline deviation, Crowding, Rotations
- Age: 40
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 14 = 28
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- 10-12 days change
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Class I relationship was achieved by distalization of upper posterior teeth and IPR in conjunction with class II elastics.
- Crowding was resolved with expansion and IPR in both arches. Leveling of the lower curve of Spee was performed by the intrusion of L123 and extrusion of L456.
- Overjet was significantly reduced by retraction of upper & lower incisors in conjunction with IPR.
- Esthetic contouring was performed in the incisal edges of upper incisors after treatment.
- She was very pleased with final outcome and her smile.