- Age: 20
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Lite
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 8 = 22
- Mandibulary: 14 + 5 = 19
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The patient’s main complaint was upper anterior crowding.
- She had class I canine and molar relationship so that I had to continue this closure.
- During treatment the 7's and 8's did not move and use the anchor teeth.
- The treatment plan was upper arch expansion and retraction of 2.1 and slight lower arch expansion and lower anterior teeth alignment with using IPR.
- Upper anterior teeth' black triangular space was corrected using IPR.