Class I, Class III, Posterior crossbite, Anterior Crossbite, Edge to edge bite, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Impacted canines
- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 19 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 24 + 16 = 40
- Mandibulary: 46
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The patient is very serious with skeletal crossbite and partial jaw. It is suggested that the patient should have integrated surgery, but the patient refused.
- We have achieved very satisfactory results in only two years with Invisalign. Almost achieved in one go.
- One refinement was necessary to maintain the patient's stability.
- The patient did not use threads only through class III elastics, accurate design and perfect expression of the appliance make it successful.