- Age: 8
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 39 + 19 = 58
- Mandibulary: 22 + 14 = 36
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship maintained
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The principal complaint of the family was the crossbite of 1.1.
- We decided to expand the superior arch a lot and adjust the tooth 1.1 incorrect position.
- Sometimes we had to change the aligners in 5 days because the patient broke them at the end of the first step.