- Age: 7
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 5 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 24
- Mandibulary: 24
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other Clear
- Mandibular: Other Clear
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch expansion achieved
- Arch form improved
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Functional overjet and overbite
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Correction of the malocclusion was achieved mainly through expansion of the maxillary and mandibular buccal segments.
- The first permanent molars were rotated mesial outward, while the deciduous molars were expanded bodily.
- The expansion was performed sequentially starting with rotation first permanent molars and followed by bodily expansion. This protocol is to ensure good anchorage control.
- The crossbite was corrected by proclining the upper incisors.
- Spaces, equal to the size of the deciduous canines, were maintained.