- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 32 + 16 + 14 = 62
- Mandibulary: 43 + 28 + 27 = 98
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- We used G6 in both arches and both sides.
- All displaced canines were well aligned and all extraction spaces were completely closed.
- Short Class II elastics were used throughout the treatment.
- Chewie was used well and helped correct 23 and 33 displacements.