- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Moderate
Total Treatment Time
- 5 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 20
- Mandibulary: 20
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- A perfect example of what can be achieved in the Moderate portfolio.
- Adequate planning to expand arches and use of intermaxillary elastics to achieve a perfect bilateral class I.
- Also the use of lingual attachments, which, given the impossibility of using optimized attachments, were of great help for the derotation of 3.5 and 4.5.
- Although in the frontal occlusal view a marked deep bite is not observed, when viewing it from the palatal it is, and here the use of bite ramps was of great help.