Class II div 1, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Narrow arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Elastics: Class II,
Elastics: Class II in Additional Aligners
Courtesy of Dr T. Kapoor, 2023
- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 17 + 16 + 17 = 50
- Mandibulary: 17 + 16 + 17 = 50
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Sagittal Correction from Class II to Class I was achieved with the help of Class II elastics along with molar derotation and enmasse distalisation on left side.
- Eruption compensation was provided for upper right canine.
- Class II elastics were worn full time until Class I molar and canine relation was achieved.
- Maxillary arch expansion was done to coordinate both arches and gain space for retraction of upper anteriors.