- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Moderate
Total Treatment Time
- 20 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 26 + 20 + 13 = 59
- Mandibulary: 26 + 20 + 13 = 59
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Overjet improved
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Space was gained in the upper arch with expansion and minimal IPR.
- Space was gained in the lower arch with proclination and expansion.
- Upper and lower incisor extrusion and alignment of highly placed canines was achieved with the help of optimized extrusion attachments.
- Additional extrusion was incorporated in the ClinCheck for highly placed canines.
- To ensure better root positioning of the upper lateral incisors, which were lingually positioned, additional labial root torque was incorporated in the ClinCheck.
- Class II and class III elastics were used in different phases of treatment to achieve an ideal overjet.