Class I, Increased overjet, Mandibular retrognathia, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Asymmetric arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Midline shift, Crowding, Rotations
Leveling Curve of Spee,
First premolar extraction,
Courtesy of Dr S. Zhou, 2023
- Age: 27
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 27 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 64 + 21 + 22 = 107
- Mandibulary: 64 + 21 + 22 = 107
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Other
- Mandibular: Other
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Extracted 15 25 34 44 with maximum anchorage , retract anterior teeth.
- Aligned to solve narrow arches , improve the arch form.
- Shifted upper midline to left by 1mm.
- Intruded upper incisors , improve gum-smile.
- Intruded lower incisors, level curve of Spee.