- Age: 16
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 31 + 18 + 19 = 68
- Mandibulary: 32 + 50 + 19 = 101
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Arch asymmetry with anterior interference is the cause of posterior open bite in this particular case.
- Lower anterior intrusion and arch expansion were performed to remove interference and coordinate the arches.
- Finally, to achieve Class I molar and canine relationship in both sides, lower right sequential distalization was performed.
- By only Invisalign system without TADS and braces, achieved a good result and enhance patient's experience during the treatment.