- Age: 38
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Lite
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 14 + 7 = 21
- Mandibulary: 14 + 14 = 28
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Due to functional Interference, we were facing repeated loosening of the Implant crowns on 36 & 37.
- Lower incisor extraction was needed to relieve crowding and to level the curve of Spee to release premature contacts in anterior Guidance.
- Root parallelism of the lower anterior roots was achieved by careful selection of the attachments and diligent wear by the patient.
- No movements were planned on the right side posterior segment to avoid any undesired changes.