- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 27 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 53 + 23 + 24 = 100
- Mandibulary: 56 + 23 + 24 = 103
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement of overbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Invisalign is good for molar distalization and intrusion of lower front teeth.
- The upper posterior teeth were distally moved by 1mm.
- Class II elastics were used in the first phase and MA was used in the next two phases to correct mandibular retrognathia and help retract upper incisors.
- The upper and lower arches were expanded by 1mm per side at the posterior and canine areas.
- The lip posture was much better after correction of deep bite and retraction of upper front teeth.