Class II div 2, Deep bite, Narrow arches, Maxillary midline deviation, Mandibular midline deviation, Crowding
Pre Mandibular advancement phase,
Leveling Curve of Spee,
Elastics: Class II
Courtesy of Dr S. Alonso del Hoyo Cabetas, 2023
- Age: 13
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 45 + 45 + 22 = 112
- Mandibulary: 45 + 45 + 22 = 112
Aligner Wear time
- The frequency of change varies
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship achieved
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- In this class two case, a first batch of aligners were made with a pre-advance to protrude the upper incisors to create protrusion, correct the Spee curve and center the midlines.
- Then, a mandibular advancement. At the end of this batch there was a class II on the left side and the overbite had not been completely corrected.
- A distalization of the 2nd quadrant was requested (a microscrew as an anchor between 26 and 27), correction of the Spee curve and protrusion and torque of the upper incisors.
- Class II elastics were used. The third batch of aligners was ordered for finishing details for overbite enhancement and individual tooth details.