- Age: 19
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 33
- Mandibulary: 20
Aligner Wear time
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Vivera retainer
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- MOLAR INTRUSION - to allow auto-rotation of the mandible further aiding in closing the Openbite (shown as a bite-correction jump).
- Slight palatal movement with Buccal root torque on upper second molars to intrude the ‘hanging’ palatal cusps.
- Extrusion of lower incisors with optimized multiunit extrusive attachments.
- Extrusion of lower premolars and Intrusion of right upper premolars.
- Minimal IPR on right incisors and canine to correct the midline.
- Final overjet of 2mm and overbite of more than 2mm (overcorrection).