- Age: 38
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Comprehensive
Total Treatment Time
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 27 + 9 = 36
- Mandibulary: 24 + 9 = 33
Aligner Wear time
- 10 일
- Maxillary: Vivera retainer
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Class I relationship maintained
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Significant improvement of overjet
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- The patient had a proclination of the upper incisors and an open bite. We performed previous IPRs to create space and perform relative extrusion.
- To enhance the relative extrusion, we used class II elastics on the right and left sides.
- In the lower arch, we used IPR to dissipate lower anterior crowding.