- Age: 32
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 27 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 45 + 10 + 11 = 66
- Mandibulary: 45 + 10 + 11 = 66
- Maxillary: Vivera
- Mandibular: Vivera
- Class I relationship achieved
- Class I relationship maintained
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee levelled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Staging Strategy : Since Teeth UR1and UR2 had a lack of space ( 45 degrees rotaion and 3mm overlap both tooth UR1 and UR2) I planned with my technitian to start CC at U1 to U5 Upper posterior Expansion and NOT TO MOVE TOOTH UR1,UR2 FROM U1 TO U5.AT STAGE U5 we have achieved some space with expansión as can be checked at the Clincheck and now we can start to rotate and align teeth.
- The most difficult part of these treatments are both Clincheck planning and IPR and attachment tracking.It requieres a close tracking of the orthodontist.
- Conventional Lingual bite ramps at lingual of UR1,UR2,UL1,UL2 for Upper anterior intrusión. Overcorrection of the Deep Bite and also overcorrection of the High tipping angle of UR1,LR2 is required.
- No proclination of upper incisors was planned due to the profile and upper lip.
- Simultaneous Posterior Teeth Expansion and Torque was planned at Clincheck.
- Rotation of UR2,UR1 was planned at normal velocity and simultaneous Tipping movement was done at UR1,UR2 at slow velocity.
- Treatment aligners change every 14 days.
- Refinement aligner change every 7 days.