- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 17 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 44 + 28 = 72
- Mandibulary: 44 + 28 = 72
Aligner Wear time
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Posterior crossbite corrected
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Midlines coincident
- Alignment of both arches through derotation
- Arch form improved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- A previous expansion of the maxilla was done.
- After the expansion this case was prepared for orthognatic surgery.
- Only Invisalign without any other appliance or need for elastics was used for the preparation.
- Over correction of the posterior crossbite was planned to ensure that we would not have premature contacts in the immediate postoperative period.
- Between 3.4 and 3.5 we did only 0.3mm IPR to strengthen the closure of spaces.
- Small midline deviation was corrected with additional aligners.
- Tooth 1.7 was extracted because it had no antagonist and the patient did not wish to place an implant in the region of 4.7