Teen case of the month
We would like to congratulate Dr. Muñoz on this Mandibular advancement case with excellent results and also the 1000th case publication in the Global Invisalign gallery!
Doctor quote: "The science and technology of Invisalign® ITMA offers a device to treat growing class II patients and enables us to simultaneously perform alignment, leveling, and mandibular advancement movements. Teenagers are able to recognize the benefits of aesthetics and comfort that this technique offers and feel highly motivated and committed to the treatment without altering their social life."
- Age: 13
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Teen with MA
Total Treatment Time
- 15 개월
Number of aligners
- Maxillary: 44
- Mandibulary: 44
Aligner Wear time
- Every 10 days
- Maxillary: Invisalign aligner
- Mandibular: Invisalign aligner
- Class I relationship achieved
- Functional canine guidance on both sides
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Deepbite improved
- Overjet improved
- Significant improvement ofoverbite
- Midlines coincident
- Proper axial inclination of incisors
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arches aligned and coordinated
- Arch form improved
- Aesthetic smile linewas achieved
- All treatment goals were achieved case
- Harmonic arches were achieved
- Mandibular pre-advance phase: expansion of the arches to allow mandibular advancement
- Flattening of the Spee curve (from 0 to 14 aligners).
- Mandibular advance phase: first 2.2mm jump in aligner 15, second 2mm jaw jump in aligner number 23
- Transition phase: aligner number 40 to 44.