Classe II Div 1, Aumento do trespasse horizontal, Retrognatismo mandibular, Arcos estreitos, Arcadas asimétricas, Desviación de la línea media mandibular, Acavalamento
Tratamento em destaque
We would like to thank Dr. G. Thiesen for this Class III div 1 case submission, which provides insight into excellent treatment planning with a great treatment end result.
“The Invisalign appliance is my treatment of choice for growing patients with Class II mandibular deficiency: control of tooth movement and orthopedic effects being realized at the same time! Since it is comfortable, compliance is great. Therefore, the efficiency of Invisalign with mandibular advancement using the precion wings is incredible!"
- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 17 meses
Número de alinhadores
- Maxillary: 32 + 36 = 68
- Mandibulary: 32 + 36 = 68
Aligner Wear time
- 1 semana
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Relação de Classe I obtida
- Orientação canina funcional em ambos os lados
- Trespasse horizontal normal e sobremordida obtida
- Melhoria significativa do trespasse horizontal
- Linhas médias coincidentes
- Inclinação axial adequada dos incisivos
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arcos alinhados e coordenados
- Alinhamento dos dois arcos através de derrotação
- Forma de arco melhorada
- A linha de sorriso estético foi alcançada
- Todos os objetivos de tratamento foram casos alcançados
- Os arcos harmônicos foram alcançados
- The molar relationships were improved initially by the mandibular advance phase.
- Lower Curve of Spee was improved during mandibular advance to allow proper sagittal correction.
Sequential distalization was done with the additional aligners, associated with the use of Class II elastics. The sagittal jump accounted for 25% of the sagittal correction.
- Maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned, and maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.
- Expansion was performed in both arches.
- Ideal overbite was obtained by intruding the mandibular anterior teeth mainly.
- Ideal overjet was obtained at the end of treatment.