- Age: 43
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Invisalign Full
Total Treatment Time
- 24 meses
Número de alinhadores
- Maxillary: 87 + 29 = 116
- Mandibulary: 87 + 29 = 116
Aligner Wear time
- Weekly for most of the duration of treatment and twice a week during some period due to the use of accelerated devices
- Maxillary: Fixed/Bonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Bonded
- Relação de Classe I obtida
- Orientação canina funcional em ambos os lados
- Trespasse horizontal normal e sobremordida obtida
- Melhoria significativa da sobremordida
- Linhas médias coincidentes
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Arcos alinhados e coordenados
- Forma de arco melhorada
- A linha de sorriso estético foi alcançada
- Todos os objetivos de tratamento foram casos alcançados
- Sequential distalization was done, associated with the use of Class II elastics. The sagittal jump accounted for 20% of the sagittal correction.
- During the orthodontic treatment the maxillary and mandibular dental arches were aligned, and maxillary and mandibular incisor inclinations were improved.
- Ideal overjet was obtained at the end of treatment.
- Ideal overbite was obtained by intruding the mandibular anterior teeth mainly. For correction of the deep bite, leveling of the Curve of Spee was done initially, and only later lower IPR was performed.
- Some vertical overcorrection was performed since proclination of the anterior teeth (relative intrusion) was not enough to level the severe Curve of Spee presented.
- Gingival health has improved due to significant improvement of overbite.