- Age: 12
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign Teen
Total Treatment Time
- 26 months
Número de alinhadores
- Maxillary: 64 + 22 + 9 = 95
- Mandibulary: 64 + 22 + 9 = 95
Aligner Wear time
- 1 semana
- Maxillary: Other clear
- Mandibular: Other clear
- Relação de Classe I obtida
- Orientação canina funcional em ambos os lados
- Trespasse horizontal normal e sobremordida obtida
- Patient visited the clinic with the main concern irregular front teeth. On examination patient had a orthognathic maxilla and a retrognathic mandible, patient had half cusp class II molar relation on both sides, deep bite and retroclined upper right central incisor, restricting the growth of mandible.
- 1st set of aligners consisted of prefunctional alignement to gain overjet- followed by progressive mandibular advancement.
- After 1st set of aligner, overjet and molar correction was achieved and 3 point contact in anterior and molars was achieved.
- 1st refinement was focused on midline correction and bite settling to allow posterior eruption. at the end of 1st refinement, midlines were corrected and some posterior eruption achieved. In 2nd refinement bite settling was done