- Age: 8
- Gender: male
- Invisalign Submission Option: Invisalign First
Total Treatment Time
- 22 meses
Número de alinhadores
- Maxillary: 24 + 26 = 50
- Mandibulary: 22 + 26 = 48
- Maxillary: Fixed/Blonded
- Mandibular: Fixed/Blonded
- Aesthetic smile line was achieved
- Alinhamento dos dois arcos através de derrotação
- Arch expansion achieved
- Forma de arco melhorada
- Arcos alinhados e coordenados
- Relação de Classe I obtida
- Curve of Spee leveled
- Functional overjet and overbite
- Os arcos harmônicos foram alcançados
- Linhas médias coincidentes
- Initial alignment and leveling of the dentition to prepare for additional aligners Mandibular Advancement.
- First stage arch expansion to obtain space and alignment of anterior teeth. It can enhance the confidence and compliance of patient and their families.
- Although the patient is only 8 years old, he can wear aligners conscientiously, and the treatment effect is twice the result with half the effort.
- Expanding the arch also lays a good foundation for matching the shape of the upper and lower dental arches after Mandibular Advancement.
- The leveling of the Spee curve and the removal of anterior occlusal interference are also indispensable factors for the success of Mandibular Advancement.
- The COVID-19 did not affect the patients to wear aligners conscientiously.
- The treatment ended in less than two years after only one-time additional aligners.
- The patient and family were very satisfied with the treatment results.