- Age: 41
- Gender: female
- Invisalign Treatment Option: Full
Total Treatment Time
- 17 meses
Número de alinhadores
- Maxillary: 44 + 28 = 72
- Mandibulary: 44 + 28 = 72
Aligner Wear time
- 1 semana
- Relação de Classe I obtida
- Orientação canina funcional em ambos os lados
- Mordida cruzada anterior corrigida
- Mordida cruzada posterior corrigida
- Normal overjet and overbite achieved
- Linhas médias coincidentes
- Alinhamento dos dois arcos através de derrotação
- Forma de arco melhorada
- Todos os objetivos de tratamento foram casos alcançados
- A previous expansion of the maxilla was done.
- After the expansion this case was prepared for orthognatic surgery.
- Only Invisalign without any other appliance or need for elastics was used for the preparation.
- Over correction of the posterior crossbite was planned to ensure that we would not have premature contacts in the immediate postoperative period.
- Between 3.4 and 3.5 we did only 0.3mm IPR to strengthen the closure of spaces.
- Small midline deviation was corrected with additional aligners.
- Tooth 1.7 was extracted because it had no antagonist and the patient did not wish to place an implant in the region of 4.7