- Age: 28
- Gender: male
- Gingival recession on 1.1 (UR1)
- Gingival and edentulous alveolar ridge lesions associated with trauma on 1.2 (UR2)
- Horizontal alveolar bone loss on 1.2 (UR2)
- Complete loss of tooth on 1.2 (UR2)
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 1.1 (UR1)
Total Treatment Visits
• Initial restorative and general dentistry completed including extractions of grossly carious 12 and 16 , direct composite restorations and RCT 11
• Teeth alignment and space creation utilizing Invisalign clear aligners over approximately 10 months
• Use of digitized patient models and ClinCheck software to create ideal tooth width space
• Tooth preparations performed, palatal preparation for Maryland PFM Bridge.
• Preparations scanned using iTero
• 11 inserted with luting cement, 13 maryland wing was cemented
• Post operative iTero scans taken for Vivera retainers
Financial factors not favorable for implant treatment; therefore, we selected the Maryland bridge approach.