- Age: 45
- Gender: male
- Excessive attrition
- Cracked tooth on 1.1 (UR1)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Patient reported to the dental office with a chief complaint of spacing and cracked upper front teeth. The patient was explained about both Invisalign and veneer treatment options and patient opted to go for veneers on tooth #11, #12, #13, #21, #22, #23 to enhance esthetics for which a preoperative iTero scan was taken for Digital smile designing.
- Appointment 2: Try in of the motivational mock up was done followed by tooth preparation on tooth #11, #12, #13, #21, #22, #23 after patient approval. Gingival retraction cord was placed around each tooth and the prepared tooth surface was isolated to take postoperative iTero scan followed by temporary veneers placement on the same day.
- Appointment 3: Veneers were cemented on tooth #11, #12, #13, #21, #22, #23 using Calibra Veneer - esthetic resin cement and high points were corrected using articulating paper.
- The tooth surface was etched with 37% phosphoric acid for 15 seconds and was washed and air dried.
- Bonding agent was applied on the prepared tooth surfaces.
- Veneers were etched with 5%hydrofluoric acid(10sec) washed and air dried.
- Veneers were etched again with 37% phosphoric acid(10sec) washed and air dried.
- Silane bonding coupling agent was applied on the veneers and air dried.