- Age: 29
- Gender: female
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 2.2 (UL2)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Initial consultation with full mouth examination followed by iTero scan for Digital Smile Designing and digital wax-up was taken.
- Appointment 2:Try Mock-up was carried out to adjust form and shape of mock-up veneer.
- Appointment 3: Minimally invasive microscopic tooth preparation was performed on tooth #22 followed by an iTero scan.
- Appointment 4: Cementation of the veneer on tooth #22 was done.
- Appointment 5: Follow-up was done.
- This patient presented with spacing between #21 #22 after orthodontic retention for 5 years.
- After scanning with iTero Element 5D scanner, spacing between #21 #22 and a slightly undersized #22 were highlighted.
- Instead of full-mouth orthodontic treatment for the relapse, an Ultra-thin veneer with minimal preparation for #22 restoration was chosen after discussion with patient.
- Very satisfactory results were achieved.