- Age: 30
- Gender: female
- Pathological resorption on 1.1 (UR1), 2.1 (UL1)
- Chronic apical periodontitis on 2.1 (UL1)
- Gingival recession on 1.1 (UR1)
- Horizontal alveolar bone loss on 1.1 (UR1), 2.1 (UL1)
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 2.1 (UL1)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Initial consultation and diagnosis was made
- Appointment 2: Teeth #11 and #21 were extracted
- Appointment 3: Tooth preparation #13; #12; #22; #23 for bridge followed by iTero scan
- Appointment 4: Final cementation of bridge
- The use of an iTero digital scanner has made my restorative treatments more precise and accurate. It has also made my workflow more streamlined and faster. Last but not least, my patients are thrilled to see their dentition from all angles so that they can better comprehend both treatment modalities and preventive care. It definitely adds value to my day-to-day clinical activities.
- The patient complained of mobile teeth and unsatisfactory restorations.
- Dental History: Mobile #11 and #21; out of which #21 was aesthetically and biologically compromised. #11 was previously treated endodontically with unsatisfactory results.