- Age: 23
- Gender: female
- Dental caries penetrating into pulp on 4.6 (LR6)
Total Treatment Visits
Entire treatment was planned in two stages:
1) Surgical extraction of root canal treated lower right 1st molar#46
2) CBCT was done to know the exact measurements of bone and teeth#46
3) Immediate placement of Bio-Horizons tapered internal hex implant 4.6x10.5 mm along with the healing cap was placed in the same appointment .
4) Surrounding implant in the extraction socket Nova bone putty bone graft was placed and closed.
Patient recalled after 4 months for second stage:
2nd stage: Prosthetic stage
1) Scanning of 46 implant was done with 4.5 mm diameter Bio-Horizons Scan body and Zirconia metal free crown was planned.
2) Screw retained metal free zirconia crown along with the abutment was placed.