- Age: 29
- Gender: female
Total Treatment Visits
- Impressions were taken for wax mock-up.
- Temps were placed and cutting was done through temps and teeth were scanned. (13 to 23)
- IPS Emax lithium disilicate veneers were cemented by the following protocol:
- Emax Veneers were etched with 4.5% Hydrofluoric acid. Ivoclar silane was applied followed by Tokuyama Universal bond.
- Tooth was prepared with 37% Phosphoric acid followed by Tokuyama Universal Bond. Veneers were cemented with 3M Relyx Veneer cement.
Diagnosis : Esthetic Concern