- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 1.1 (UR1), 1.2 (UR2), 1.3 (UR3), 2.1 (UL1), 2.2 (UL2), 2.3 (UL3)
Total Treatment Visits
- First step was to Digitalize the patient through iTero and photographic protocol.
- Digital Smile Design with Exocad obtaining an ideal aesthetic planning for the patient.
- To get the ideal planning done was a necessary the use of Orthodontics and Periodontics.
- The Superior lateral incisor was corrected orthodontically with 7 orthodontics aligners made in House with Archform software.
- Through CBCT + Dental Scanning was planned a Perioguide to correct the gum level.
- With 3 Prep Guides based on the digital smile planning, the enamel preparation with an electric motor was done, preserving the maximum of dental structure.
- The last step was to prep the 6 anterior teeth to Ceramic veneers (Emax Lithium Disilicate).
8. The veneers we're cemented in the next appointment.