- Age: 46
- Gender: female
Total Treatment Visits
1. Impressions were taken for wax mock-up.
2. Temps were placed and cutting was done through temps and teeth were scanned using Itero Flex Scanner. (13 to 23)
3. Lithium disilicate veneers & crowns were cemented by the following protocol:
- Emax Veneers & Crowns were etched with Hydrofluoric acid. All surface bonding resin was applied followed by Univeral Bonding agent.
- Tooth was prepared with 37% Phosphoric Acid followed by bonding agent application.
- Veneers (11,21,13,23) and Crowns (12,22) were cemented with clear cement.
4. Follow up was done after 1 week.