- Age: 36
- Gender: male
- Dental caries limited to enamel on 1.1 (UR1), 2.1 (UL1)
- Dental caries penetrating into dentin on 1.2 (UR2), 2.2 (UL2)
- Unsatisfactory restoration on 1.1 (UR1), 1.2 (UR2), 2.1 (UL1), 2.2 (UL2)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Initial Consultation with full mouth examination, iTero scanning for Digital Smile Designing and digital wax-up
- Appointment 2: Try-in Mock-up, adjust form and shape of mock-up veneers
- Appointment 3: Old restoration removal #12 to #22, tooth preparation followed by digital impression
- Appointment 4: Cementation of veneer #12 to #22
- Appointment 5: Follow-up
- This patient complained of unsatisfactory upper anterior restorations. and presented with uneven incisal edges and caries on upper incisors
- 4 feldspathic veneers were agreed upon for restoration.
- Satisfactory esthetic and functional results were achieved.
- "iTero scanners offer streamlined and simplified access from diagnosis to restoration".