- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Cracked tooth on 1.1 (UR1), 2.1 (UL1)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Initial Consultation with full mouth examination, iTero scanning for Digital Smile Designing and digital wax-up
- Appointment 2: Try-in Mock-up, and adjustment of form and shape of mock-up veneers
- Appointment 3: Minimal tooth preparation followed byiTero digital impression for #11 & #21
- Appointment 4: Cementation of veneer #11 to #21
- Appointment 5: Follow-up
- This case presented with diastema between upper central incisors.
- A minimal-prep approach was elected for diastema closure.
- Two 0.3 mm feldspathic veneers were fabricated and cemented.
- Satisfactory results were achieved