- Age: 47
- Gender: male
- Dental caries penetrating into dentin on 1.1 (UR1), 1.2 (UR2), 2.1 (UL1), 2.2 (UL2)
- Cracked tooth on 1.1 (UR1), 2.1 (UL1)
Total Treatment Visits
- Appointment 1: Initial consultation with full mouth examination and iTero scanning for Digital Smile Design & digital wax-up was done
- Appointment 2: Mock-up try in was done to adjust the form and shape of mock-up veneers
- Appointment 3: Tooth preparation was done in tooth #13, #12, #11, #21,#22 and #23 followed by iTero digital impression for veneer fabrication
- Appointment 4: Veneers were cemented on the tooth #13, #12, #11, #21,#22 and #23
- Appointment 5: Post-treatment follow-up was done
- This patient presented with chipped upper incisors with defective composite resin restorations.
- 3-3 6 ultra-thin veneers were planned.
- iTero Element 5D imaging system with NIRI technology helped in patient communication and treatment planning by highlighting caries lesion areas.
- Conservative preparation was done under microscope.
- Satisfactory results were achieved